George penned these on his last day of school. They were for all his collected homework papers. But I think they apply to most anything in life that burdens you.
20 Ways to Get Rid of Homework
By George Miller
1. Burn it.
2. Shred It.
3. Tie it to a pinyata at the “Sweet Tooth Anonymous” convention.
4. Tell the aliens that homework is plotting to destroy them.
5. Tell a jungle tribe that gods prefer homework meat over human meat.
6. Two words: “Trash” and “Can.”
7. Tie each corner of it to a racing horse and yell “GIDDEYUP!!!” at the top of your lungs.
8. Paint an apple on it, then throw it to the fruit ninja.
9. Give it to Jason (Friday the 13th, not foxtrot.) and RUN!!!
10. Tie it to a dish on dishwashing night.
11. Force it to compete on wipeout.
12. Go back in time to WWII and tie it to the nuke.
13. Multiply it by zero.
14. Give it to Zorro and tell him that it’s a tree.
15. DYNOMITE IIIITTTT!!!!!
16. Secretly put it in a cement truck barrel.
17. Dunk it in honey and find a swarm of killer bees.
18. The secret? Gasoline and a flamethrower.
19. Tie it to a stereo that’s blasting Justin Beiber.
20. Tie it to Pikachu’s tail.